Please review the information below and then click the REGISTRATION button at the bottom of the page to begin the registration process for the West Seatlle Soccer Club World Cup Spring Soccer Season ONLY.
|Program||Registration opens||Registration closes||Age groups|
U-08 to U-19
Coed U-06 & U-07
|WSSC Spring Season||February 1||March 1||
U-06 to U-11 Players (2014 Fall)
Age 5-10 ONLY
|January 24||February 28th||
U-11 to U-18 Teams (2013 Fall)
Register through your players coach or as an individual player through the SYSA website
- Please use your existing member account, otherwise, you will need to submit player's proof of age under a new account.
- Forget your member account login and/or password? Scroll down to "Member Accounts" for guidance.
- New users will be prompted to create an account during registration.
FALL 2014: Players that register after the June 30 (U-08 and older) or August 15 (U-06 & U-07) deadline are subject to a $10.00 late fee
- SPRING 2014: our spring program accepts players in the U-06 to U-11 age groups (returning U-10 players & teams during Fall 2013). We recommend that older teams (beginning at U-11 in Fall 2013) consider registering for the SYSA Spring Season.
- Players registrations will be accepted beyond the close date on a space-available basis
- Late registrations are manually confirmed; you can expect to get a confirmation email 24-72 hrs after registering if there is room in an age group.
- U-6 players must be at least 5 by August 1 to participate during Spring and Fall seasons
- View birth age chart below to determine player age group
Coaches/Volunteer Risk Management Assessment (RMA)
All team volunteers (Coach, Assistant, Team Manager, Trainer) that work directly with the players are required to submit to a Risk Management Assessment (RMA) which helps ensure our children are kept safe. When you enter the Coaches Registration module, you will be directed to follow a link to the RMA on the Washington Youth Soccer site (Affinity System).
IMPORTANT: You must use your LEGAL FIRST and LAST name and BIRTH DATE for both the RMA application and the WSSC registration (THEY MUST MATCH!) in order for you to be cleared and assigned to a team.
Please review the information below and then click the REGISTRATION button at the bottom of the page to begin the registration process.
- Please be prepared to provide Medical and Emergency Contact information for your player. This will include your player's physician's name and telephone number, insurance information, and an emergency contact besides the parent or guardian. Every WSSC Coach will be responsible to maintain Medical Release Information for each player on their team (and to have it available at ALL team functions) to assure that players receive necessary care in the event of an emergency.
- Waivers and Notices have been added to the each registration area to assure that WSSC Players, Parents/Guardians, and Coaches/Volunteers conform to the highest standards of conduct. You will also need to review and electronically sign an informed consent form (Concusion Fact Sheet).
- Registration Instructions. Typically, there are (3) registration forms: Player, Coach, and General Volunteer. (On occasion, we also offer training camps, which has a separate registration form.) Please make sure to select the correct form. Before processing the registration form, you'll be prompted to either log in or create a member account.
Families with an existing username (email address) and password can simply register for the Spring or Fall season by logging in to their member account and then clicking on the Registration link.
- For brand new users of this system, simply click on the Registration link below to begin the registration process. You will be prompted to create a member account. The master member account must be in the name of the parent or guardian of the player.
Forget your member account login and/or password?
If you do not remember your username and/or password, you will be given the option to enter your email address and your username and password will be emailed to you. If you do not receive an email or if your email does not exist in the system, please email us at email@example.com for your log-in information
The WSSC Board is allowing families to register players up one age group, if desired.
Players may only participate on one WYS team during any season.
- No player shall be allowed to register or participate simultaneously on more than one Washington Youth Soccer (WYS) registered team during the same season.
- Examples include but are not limited to: All Highline Soccer Association (HSA) club teams including Highline Premier Development, Select, or Premier teams. All Seattle Youth Soccer Association (SYSA) club teams including Seattle United Select and Premier teams.
- Players may participate concurrently in non-WYS leagues such as: CYO, Indoor Soccer (Starfire Sports, Arena Sports), YMCA, and US Club Soccer.
- PROOF OF AGE REQUIRED - WYS Rules require the WSSC to provide proof of age for EVERY player. All new players must provide a birth certificate or other recognized proof of age (such as a passport). A secured electronic copy will be retained by the WSSC Registrar.
Player Assignment Guidelines
Please review the Player Assignment Guidelines for additional rules and information concerning participation and team formation.
Fall 2014: A $10 late fee will be added if player is registered past the deadline (see top of page).
Before you begin, please review the age group descriptions below to determine the appropriate age division for your player.
- This age chart is for the 2014-2015 Washington Youth Soccer seasonal year which runs from September 1, 2014 through August 31, 2015.
- US Youth age groups are determined by birth date and begin August 1st of each year and end July 31st.
- Example, Using this chart the appropriate age group for a player with a birth date of October 2000 is U14.
- U-6 Player must be at least 5 by August 1 to participate during Spring and Fall seasons.